After Builders Cleaning
Any building work will always leave a film of dust on virtually every surface in your house. Plaster dust gets everywhere, through cracks in doors, inside cupboards and can irritate the skin if it's not eradicated.
Whether you've had a complete home refurbishment, or just a single room, we will plan with you the cleaning that you need. It may include:
- Air the property completely to ensure there are no building work smells left behind
- Remove grease marks, excess plaster, or stray paint from windows, cupboards, floors and any other areas affected
- Sweep and wash down all walls and ceilings
- Window surrounds, sills and glass are comprehensively cleaned
- Skirting boards and doors are washed and left stain free
- Electrical sockets and switches are cleaned and any traces of fingerprints removed
- All kitchen appliances are thoroughly cleaned and made ready for use by disinfecting
- Kitchen and bedroom cupboards are cleaned inside and out
- Clean and polish all kitchen, bedroom, and reception room surfaces
- Clean and disinfect all bathrooms
- Wash tiles, baths, shower screens, and basins in the bathrooms
- Wash and clean all shelving
- Wash and clean utility room and any appliances
- Vacuum clean and mop all floors and stairs
- Clean and polish to a high shine all windows, glass doors, and mirrors
- Make sure property is completely dust free
Depending on the type and scale of the building work, we anticipate the typical time required for an After Builders clean to be from 5 hours up to 20 hours. This will cost between £62.50 and £250.
We will give you an accurate cost before embarking on the work.